Special Raffle Fundraising Drawing will be Held at the end of Frontier Settlement Day at 4 PM:
The Friends of the Log Cabin Village are selling raffle tickets to raise money needed to re-erect the 1828 Fraser Log Cabin, a former Stagecoach Stop on the way to Ursa.
Raffle tickets are available from a Friends member or email: logcabinvillagequincyilmail.com
Tickets are $1.00/ticket,6 for $5.00 or a sheet of 24 for $20.
One ticket could win one of these prizes:
- a Dental Care Basket ($400),
- a Season Pass to the Quincy Community Theater ($89),
- two tickets to the play “Elf the Musical” ($45),
- a 10 Day Punch Card to KROC Center ($85),
- a Socket Set ($50),
- 2 Folding Stadium Chairs w/Arms and Backs ($50),
- one of 2 $20 Gift Certificates from the Coach House Restaurant,
- two autographed Books by James Stewart ($40),
- 2 Concert Tickets in the 2018-2019 Season ($36),
- a Wedding Anniversary Throw w/Your Info. by Expressions By Christine ($35),
- a Cooler w/wheels from Home Depot ($30).
Proceeds go to re-erect the historic 1828 Fraser Log Cabin. Prizes will be awarded at the end of Frontier Settlement Day.
You do not need to be present to win.
The Friends need to raise approximately $40,000 to restore this historic log cabin, like they did the 1850 Clat Adams Log Cabin, which is now used as the General Store for the village.
For additional information, go to: www.logcabinvillagequincyil.com or Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfTheLogCabinVillageQuincyIl or email: email@example.com