Events, Tours, Etc.
Fundraisers to Restore
Fraser Log Cabin
Structures in Village
Partners - Click on their information to go to their Web Site
- Quincy Area Convention & Visitors Bureau. Contact them at www.seequincy.com.
- Great River Genealogical Society at: www.gr-gr.org
- Lincoln Douglas Center - across from debate of Abe Lincoln & Sen. Stephen Douglas.
- Historical Soc. of Quincy & Adams County, located on the grounds of the IL Gov. John Wood's mansion and other buildings housing Quincy and Adams County artifacts. Also, have History Museum located across from Washington Park in downtown Quincy.
- Arts Quincy - Coordinating agency for Quincy Arts and History Organizations.
- Quincy Museum is located in a magnificent period house the Stillwell Mansion. Several rooms are restored to their original splendor, plus they rotate exhibits showcasing the history of Quincy and what Quincians collect.
Copyright (C) 2020 Friends of the Log Cabins Last Updated: 12/08/2020. All Rights Reserved
- Quincy Park District where Village is located at www.QuincyParkDistrict.com
- Quincy Preserves: Historical Preservation & Conducts Houses and Building Tours.
- Quincy Public Library - digitized local newspapers & IL Room Historical information.
- All Wars Museum - IL Veterans Home, Quincy, IL.