D.D. Hull Log Cabin
The D.D. Hull Log Cabin erected on a farmstead in 1835. It was donated by the Vanis Call family and moved to Quinsippi Island by the Quincy Rotary Club in 1968.
William Herleman Log Cabin
The William Herleman Log Cabin was erected on a farmstead in 1850. It was donated by the Mr. W.C. Lubbert and moved to Quinsippi Island by the Quincy Noon Kiwanis Club in 1968. Replaced sill log and two others
Fraser (Frazier) Log Cabin (Disassembled Spring 2017) Raising Funds to re-build
This Log Cabin was a half way house built by George and James Frazier in 1828 built near the Fort Edwards road, with its beginning in Alton, IL and ending in Warsaw, IL which is now IL 96. Travelers would sleep in the loft. This was originally a Stagecoach stop and when it was moved to Quinsippi Island it replicated what a School House would have looked like. It was donated by Mr. and Mrs. James H. Fraser of Ursa, IL.